A flexible, elegant and easy-to-use CMS
Built-in tags and reusable code partials enable total control over the presentation of your content.
Create unlimited users with assignable privilege levels to each person.
Unlimited sections and categories; organise your content as you wish.
Built-in file and image uploads, comment management and referrer logs.
A clean, intuitive interface makes content publishing easy.
Total control over your templates and CSS; you decide how your site will look.
Take your sites beyond the lean yet feature-rich core via a large library of plugins.
Port the contents of your blog or site from a number of popular content management systems.
Give clients a tailored experience with admin-side themes.
What others are saying
Jon Hicks at hicksdesign.co.uk
I’m always trying other solutions, but it just makes me love Textpattern more. It’s a system created for humans who crave a clean, non-intimidating and logical approach, but with great power and flexibility underneath. Deploying sites with Textpattern is a joy.
Kevin Potts at graphicpush.com
Textpattern is a web designer’s dream. Its ease of use, flexibility and intelligent architecture allow me to quickly build sites that are everything I promised the client and more.
Tim Van Damme at maxvoltar.com
No matter what CMS I try, I always end up going back to Textpattern. It’s simple, stable, reliable, and I love the syntax used to create your own templates. Being a front-end coder, the syntax (looking a lot like XHTML) is super-easy to learn. The Textpattern community is one of the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered.
Sam Brown at sam.brown.tc
Textpattern offers you the most bang for your buck, a massively powerful and easy to use CMS that invites its users to keep on publishing new and great content. Textpattern is light and fast, yet very powerful and capable of deploying a vast array of different types of sites with unique needs and designs with absolute ease.
- Help with Hover Menu on 24 Jun 16
- Google Analytics on 22 Jun 16
- Any recommendations for user-friendly (batch) image resize on Windows? on 20 Jun 16
- Error on 4.6 december 15, settings screen. on 19 Jun 16
- add link id to link on 19 Jun 16
- CSS: font-weight:300 on 19 Jun 16
- kuo_image_name: keyworded image names on 18 Jun 16
- Default Category by Section on 18 Jun 16
- site_url and page_url ... how do I add them together correctly? on 17 Jun 16
- Passing an error to admin message bar on 16 Jun 16