We take security very seriously.
Please ensure that you’ve taken care of the following security precautions:
- Take steps to ensure any vulnerability or issue is not due to a third party script, malfunctioning server, or insufficient security precautions taken by you or your server admin (such as picking your birthdate for a password, for example)
- Report any and all security vulnerabilities to us first. Do not publicly disclose information about potential security bugs. It’s unhelpful, and can be damaging. We follow the RFPolicy 2.0, and expect you to in return.
- Allow us a reasonable amount of time to assess and correct the issue before sharing details with others or otherwise making details public
- Provide details as to the nature of the vulnerability, and examples of the steps to replicate it
- Provide your name and e-mail address
Report vulnerabilities to security at textpattern dot com, or use the contact form for general inquiries.