No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Weird handling of tags (4.7 dev) on 26 Oct 16
- massive content scraper on 25 Oct 16
- Italics in part of an image caption? on 25 Oct 16
- Order by rand() work on Safari, not on Chrome and Firefox on 25 Oct 16
- Textpattern evaluation (dis)abilities on 24 Oct 16
- JSON-LD instead of Microdata in default templates on 24 Oct 16
- 4.6.2: Back-End Screenshots on Mac OS X 10.11.6 failed... on 24 Oct 16
- extend match attribute on 24 Oct 16
- OSX booting on 22 Oct 16
- [SOLVED] validation problems on 22 Oct 16