No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- [UX] The default article should have an excerpt on 31 Oct 14
- Paginate article list on 30 Oct 14
- A few more option with images plugin? on 30 Oct 14
- [UX] New installation default post and comment i18n on 30 Oct 14
- [SOLVED] jquery options on 29 Oct 14
- [SOLVED] if exist 'blocs' on 28 Oct 14
- Help retrieving a mySQL DB from a troubled server... on 23 Oct 14
- Google Calendar support on 23 Oct 14
- include php snippet? on 21 Oct 14
- smd_at_work: click to put your site in maintenance mode on 21 Oct 14