No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- display something in page if article avaliable in a category on 19 Dec 14
- Published a new furniture website on 19 Dec 14
- Pop-up zem_contact form (Modal or Fancybox) on 18 Dec 14
- txp:excerpt on 18 Dec 14
- Gzip CSS files on 17 Dec 14
- mck_login on 16 Dec 14
- Textpacks problems on 16 Dec 14
- Reserved page on 15 Dec 14
- contact form , on 15 Dec 14
- How do I link to a specific article on 15 Dec 14