No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Template uploading for Dummies? That would be great! by Sunny1 on May 22, 2013
- Erreur avec zem_contact et multiple emails by chucknorris on May 21, 2013
- Pagination for Catagories by SPKuja on May 18, 2013
- Setup Error: Table Doesn't Exist on Line 95 by Jahanam on May 18, 2013
- "This page is aaccessing information that is not under its control" by skewray on May 17, 2013
- TextPattern Artwork where to download? by Shmoo on May 17, 2013
- Where are basic instructions!? by fizzwebdesign on May 17, 2013
- Bug Collection by skewray on May 16, 2013
- textpattern.com internationalisation by etc on May 16, 2013
- Send a custom registration email without modifying Textpattern by MattE on May 16, 2013