No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- display articles only from category1 on 18 Jan 17
- recent errors with no change in the back-end on 18 Jan 17
- Masonry on 17 Jan 17
- Website cannot connect to RCP Server on 16 Jan 17
- htaccess: hotlinking of images on 16 Jan 17
- Plugins Meta data on 15 Jan 17
- Recursive category sub menu without plug-ins on 14 Jan 17
- gas_img_popper: a new plugin for click-paste images in Write panel on 14 Jan 17
- IMPATH, img_dir for a sub-folder installation on 14 Jan 17
- How to use and understand category on 09 Jan 17