No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Open the submenu on hover, not on click on 02 May 16
- Separate toggle and save state admin pane actions on 02 May 16
- [Solved] Two fatal errors on a 4.5.7 to 4.6-dev upgrade on 30 Apr 16
- Show article title in the breadcrumbs on 29 Apr 16
- Accessing POST values after the preview on 28 Apr 16
- Default values for users related attributes via plugin prefs on 27 Apr 16
- An experience upgrading to TXP 4.6 on 27 Apr 16
- Let’s Encrypt certificate and Dreamhost on 27 Apr 16
- Pesky zero dates 0000-00-00 00:00:00 on 25 Apr 16
- Same form on many domains on 24 Apr 16