No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- [FORUM] Dead link on index page on 10 Dec 16
- comments_form: lots of deprecated errors in txp 4.6.2 on 09 Dec 16
- PHP7 and smd_lib on 09 Dec 16
- What are the tradeoffs in using the plugin cache directory? on 07 Dec 16
- Menu building whit <txp:section_list> and External-Link on 05 Dec 16
- Using SVG files as content images on 04 Dec 16
- Direct access by IP error (Solved) on 04 Dec 16
- Comparisons in custom_field matching in article(_custom)? on 02 Dec 16
- pelican on 02 Dec 16
- Should I upgrade? on 30 Nov 16