No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Using txp:variable to transfer data to a ZCR contact form on 22 Sep 14
- How to build a professional website from start to finish on 22 Sep 14
- Textpattern goes to the cinema on 22 Sep 14
- Contextual Txp links (or?) per article on 22 Sep 14
- dem_link_article: Helper-Plugin for mulitlanguage Sites without plugin on 21 Sep 14
- I've developed PHP Poll System on 21 Sep 14
- Textpattern CMS 4.5.7 released on 21 Sep 14
- Feedback to: Textpattern CMS 4.5.7 released on 21 Sep 14
- patching mem_postmaster, guidance would be appreciated on 20 Sep 14
- How to delete Excerpt field on 20 Sep 14