No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- [docs] Core callbacks reference on 03 Sep 15
- Textpattern CMS at makerbase on 02 Sep 15
- [CSS] Difference between <txp:css /> and <link rel="stylesheet"> on 02 Sep 15
- [textile] element strong inside li element on 01 Sep 15
- Multilingual sites on 01 Sep 15
- Scroll on 01 Sep 15
- [docs] Plugin development main page content on 30 Aug 15
- add rel=.... to a permlink on 30 Aug 15
- Prosemirror on 28 Aug 15
- Codemirror plugin and textile bar on 28 Aug 15