No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- oui_cookie - Set, read, reset or delete cookies through url variables on 26 May 16
- Error when moving 4.6-dev site on 26 May 16
- display image name when insert image with hak_tinymce editor on 26 May 16
- Admin > Write > HTML -- should the article title be HTML'd? on 25 May 16
- [SOLUTION] Problems on saving using "It's All Text" on 24 May 16
- Additional string for 4.6 that needs translation on 24 May 16
- Error with latest 4.6 dev version on 23 May 16
- List number per page filters - default on install on 23 May 16
- Applying a class to a partial on 20 May 16
- Heffalump traps for unwary plugin authors in TXP 4.6 on 20 May 16