No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Rebuilding the Textpattern demo site on 07 Feb 16
- Can't check a variable value. How to? on 07 Feb 16
- resolved.posting article error: The article was not saved due to an er on 06 Feb 16
- Smart context dependant tags on 06 Feb 16
- zem_contact_reborn v188.8.131.52: contact mail form processing on 05 Feb 16
- Sorting download files on 04 Feb 16
- Strange behavior with txp:article on individual "Sticky" article URLs on 03 Feb 16
- css: background: rgba() on 03 Feb 16
- End of support for Textile in GitHub Pages (Jekyll) 1st May 2016 on 01 Feb 16
- strike in textile on 01 Feb 16