No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern manual then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- arc_social_share - A Social Bookmarking Plugin by monkeyninja on Dec 08, 2013
- How Do I Use ign_password_protect? by j0nr on Dec 06, 2013
- Change database field types in new installations and upgrades by gaekwad on Dec 06, 2013
- Christmas fund for TXP Developers 2013 by jstubbs on Dec 06, 2013
- textpattern used by mozilla dev by planeth on Dec 05, 2013
- How to accept reviews (stars and comments)? by maruchan on Dec 05, 2013
- Link to Textpattern Solutions book in footer of textpattern.net by gaekwad on Dec 04, 2013
- display the page from other url by Gallex on Dec 04, 2013
- i'm getting a time error by typspan on Dec 04, 2013
- Article list page numbers by gaekwad on Dec 03, 2013